Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Randomness 4/29/09

I figured I'd answer some Plinky prompts, so here we go.



Things that offend me include...
-People making fun of my religion. You don't like religion? Good for you. I do.
-People who attack my friends physically/verbally.
-Racists. I get the "Americans are stupid" one all the time. I hate stereotypes. It only show stupidity. I may do a rant about this in the future.

There are plenty more. I'm just too lazy to think over them all.

If I had the oppurtunity to talk some sense into any celebrity, it'd be Madonna. How many frakking times can you reinvent yourself? Number two is a tie between Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears for being stupid and glamorizing teen pregnancy, respectively.

I think I'll rant about the Wii soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment