Thursday, July 2, 2009

Vacation

Just thought I'd let everybody know, my family and I will be leaving Sunday night (July 5th) for vacation in Washington D.C. We should be back by Thursday if everything goes according to plan - which it never does. I'm going to avoid the computer so I won't be active on any website in the period. I'll let everybody know how it goes when I get back, but I'm hoping to get a few more posts in before I leave.

My hate for vista increases every minute. Grr....

Congratulations to James Bond in his victory over Soap Mactavish! I might do more of these later.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation, sounds like a good getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to with a premium bank account available it presents more constructive nature on the games. The significance of an minecraft free account

    ReplyDelete