Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cake and Updates

Just wanted to get a few things out before I hit the hay.

1. I saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince the other night, so expect a review of that in the near future.

2. I intended to put up a new Ultimate Warrior post tonight, but I never got around to it and I'm too tired to make one up tonight. I'll hopefully have it written up by tomorrow. Sorry.

3. I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop the whole video game forum thing. Instead, I'll probably make a new blog with my views on the video game industry and such. Let me know what you think about that.

4. Incoming blog about new TV series "The Colony". It's good.

And now for something completely different.

10 comments:

  1. wow.... you have been busy. Guess i need to catch up to see why you are dropping the forum... no matter what i will be reading your blogs. cute pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm interested to see what you thought about hp. i wasn't impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love monkeys. That's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeper artemus Feb 12, 2014ut there are a few peculiarities. newpsncodes.com

    ReplyDelete