Thursday, March 26, 2009

New Blog

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you for actually checking out this blog.



Secondly, I'd like to ask how you actually found it.

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Jacob. Many others in the shadows of the internet will know me as Sirak. I enjoy writing. It's just unfortunate how darn slow I am at doing it. I work primarily in fanfiction, working in somebody else's universe. I've attempted a few times to create my own. I just don't have the power in me to create my own Middle-Earth or Galaxy. Maybe someday.

The purpose of this Blogspot account (they call it Blogger now?) is more or less to present to you some of my views on different things or just kinda vent. I'd also like to present some of my work and keep you up to date on what I'm doing (like you actually care).

That's it for now. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment