Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guitar Hero: Metallica

Neversoft (always hard) has done it again. Guitar Hero: Metallica is their latest in games that feature notes timed to colored circles. I didn't buy it - and don't plan on buying it - for two reasons. A. I'm saving up my money. B. I'm not a huge fan of Metallica. Sure, their old stuff is great. The sad thing is that their new stuff is utter poop. In all fairness, I haven't listened to Death Magnetic so I can't judge that just yet. I have heard from fairly reliable sources that it sucks though.

I've been watching a few Youtube videos and the setlist that I've seen looks pretty solid. Tuesdays Gone by Lynyrd Skynyrd, Turn the Page from Bob Seger. It seems workable. I'm just not looking forward to some 8-year-old who seemingly gets 100% on every single song post videos or morons edit some clips to make it seem like they nailed Master of Puppets. It all comes down to your appreciation of Metallica.

I'd much rather buy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYnqWqZtNw

Yeah, it's a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment