Monday, August 3, 2009

Flash Game Mania #2: Electricman2H2


I was never a huge fan of this game, even when it came out. I'm not really a fan of fighting games in general. The controls always seem too clunky there's hardly ever any originality. Electricman puts you in the position of a man who seems to be energized by electricity, then is thrown into a fighting tournament. The controls are simple and the presence of Matrix-style slow-mo moves make the game pretty entertaining. I just wish you could somehow use the power of electricity, but oh well. It's not a bad game - but I'm not crazy about it.

Link to game

14 comments:

  1. Hey..... from your girl at C.E.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so terrible with fighting games. The only thing I can play is Tetris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to be easy for me to play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems rather... dull.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I typically hang out over at pogo.com when I get some free time. I get to play the types of games I like, and most of them have jackpots to boot. Chances are I'll never win the money, but there are a plethora of games to choose from. Plus I'm a klutz when it comes to these types of flash games :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems to be a low key game. thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What! no explosions, bangs, wild graphics? hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have much to compare with- I don't even have a Wi game in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice progressive graphics, right? :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our April 2014 giveaway has begun! To accept free Microsoft Points, take after the guidelines underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. At that point we'll use those cash on premium records for Minecraft which we ...
    newminecraftpremiumaccounts.com

    ReplyDelete